Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Morning Star Count #2

Man, this Monday morning snuck up on me, I was totally not ready to write a blog post. I vote to rename this the Monday Evening Star Count. Ha!

I didn't have time to get good pictures of my hexi flowers I finished this week so forgive me for the phone pictures. 

I was only able to get 5 more flowers finished this weekend, but I did get the rest of my pieces basted after I got my paper pieces from Paper Pieces, they shipped so quickly, they were at my door 3 days after I ordered them. I love when that happens!
This weeks finished flowers. 


I also got this Orla Kiely makeup bag from Target to put all my EPP stuff in. It is nice that I can put it all in one place and can take it on the go with me on long car rides and will be especially nice when I go back home in October. 


This week my goal is to get 10 more flowers made, I hope I can make it!

Until next time, 
--Rachel


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers. Good luck with this weeks goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was later than you - it seems a lot of us have been busy this week! I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag! I still haven't replaced the ugly one I've been carrying around... maybe this winter I will make something, if not what a great idea.
    Great flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, Im enjoying these so much, they are so addictive

    ReplyDelete