Sunday, December 1, 2013

Finished Projects

I love Thanksgiving Break! It gave me a couple days to do nothing but sew! On Friday I finished a top, I will show it to you when it is quilted and finished. I finished binding the quilt that has taken way to long to bind and then started and finished another that same day. I just added them to my Etsy shop. 

This quilt is made from Briar Rose by Heather Ross for Windham Fabrics. 

This quilt is made from Socky by Whistler Studios for Windham Fabrics. 

Just this morning I also finished binding another quilt, it is in the washer and I hope to have pictures of it and have it in my shop by tomorrow afternoon. I also have some burp cloths that I need to put in my shop, they will hopefully be there by the end of this week.

Thanks for stopping by! 
--Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment