Saturday, December 28, 2013

More WIP's

Well I technically have been working on my New Year's Resolution, I have been using the fabric I have....to make more quilt tops. I have had the blocks for this quilt made since last spring and last week got inspired to finally make something out of them. I put the whole thing together in just a few hours and fell in love with it. No way am I selling this one! 

Fabric is Spring House by Stephanie Ryan for Moda Fabrics. 

This fabric line came out last spring I believe so I could hardly find yardage for borders and binding. I found a little at Fat Quarter Shop and bought almost all they had. 

I did finish a few quilts this past week and a half. I finished binding two quilts for Christmas presents for my little cousins, but of course I forgot to take a picture of them. I also got my first T-shirt quilt back from the longarmer, it turned out awesome! I bound it and gave it to my mom for her to give as a Christmas present. I did get a picture of it though, yay me for remembering!


I hope you had a great Christmas, I sure did, now its time to get back to my machine and keep working on those UFO's!

--Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment