Saturday, May 24, 2014

Swooning Along

Well, I know I say this often, but this past week really has been a whirlwind. Last Sunday I moved from my home that I have lived in since first grade to an apartment 9 hours away. Lets just say there were a few tears on the drive to Tennessee. 

Since I have gotten all moved in I have finished a few projects. I put the binding on 4 quilts and have finished sewing down 3 of them. I will share those with you soon. 

After I finished those I thought I would treat myself with some sewing just for me. I have wanted to make a Swoon quilt since I started quilting. Someday I will make a full size quilt but I decided to make just one block to hang on my wall for right now. I finished piecing it this afternoon and I'm in love with it! 


Sorry they are just Instagram pictures, I will get a better picture of it next week when its finished!

Until next time, 
--Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment