Monday, June 2, 2014

Finished Quilts

I thought the weather in Kansas was crazy, but the weather in Tennessee is just as strange to me. Maybe it's just this time of year but it goes from sunny to cloudy in 10 minutes. 

I have finally finished binding my last quilt and the other night it was sunny long enough for me to snap a few pictures inside right before dinner was ready. 

Enough talking though, it's time for some eye candy!

All four finishes! 


This quilt is finally finished! I quilted this quilt with natural straight lines right before I moved. It is made with the Moda Bake Shop tutorial called "Jungle Path" and the fabric is Oink-A-Doodle-Moo by Jenn Ski for Moda Fabrics. I love how it turned out.




This quilt is a simple checkerboard layout using the fabric line A is For.. by Myiesha & Katie for Windham Fabrics. This is one of the quilts I sent to Sarah at Crinklelove to quilt for me. 




I just love this fabric on the back. 




This is the other quilt I sent to Sarah for quilting. She did such an amazing job! This one was wayyy too big for me to quilt myself, it is large enough to fit a Double bed! I love the way it turned out. I especially love the way the binding looks with the grey backing fabric. 
This quilt is made from the line Spring House by Stephanie Ryan for Moda Fabrics.



This last quilt was made using the fabric line Zoofari by Doodlebug Designs for Riley Blake. I have had this fabric for over a year and a half so I'm glad this quilt is also finally finished. I quilted this quilt with an overall grid patter with the lines spaced about an inch apart. 


I'll be back later this week with more about my Swoon wall hanging I made and hopefully next week I will have eve more finishes to show you!

--Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment