Wednesday, June 18, 2014

getting back my sewjo

Well, I lost my sewjo for a little while but it's coming back strong!

Today I will be quilting a top that I finished awhile back. Then I will be working on more quilts that are in that magical land of WIP's. 

But, as promised, here are some pictures of my Swoon mini quilt I finished a couple weeks back. 


Here is a close up of the fabric I used. It is from the line "Do It Yourself" from Dear Stella. 
(That blue mark on the white is from the marking tool I used, I hadn't gotten it all off yet.)


Here is the finished block. I quilted it with diagonal lines, it took a while to do but it turned out so well. It is now hanging in my hall, I see it when I walk through the door and I can see it from the couch, it is just such a happy block, it puts a smile on my face. 

Until next time, 
--Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment